MedVet is seeking a Medical Oncologist (board certified or residency trained) to manage this specialty within our Chicago, Illinois location. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We pride ourselves on the exceptional experience we create for patients, clients, referral partners and employees, and, we value that ‘MedVet Experience’ above all else.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance, 401K
- Discretionary funds and PLIT coverage are also provided for full-time team members
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
About MedVet Chicago:
Located near the vibrant Lincoln Park area, affluent Gold Coast, and fun-filled Wrigleyville neighborhoods of Chicago, Medvet Chicago provides a broad array of 24-hour emergency, critical care and specialty care in cardiology, dentistry, dermatology, internal medicine, oncology, ophthalmology, radiology, radiation therapy, rehabilitation, and soft tissue and orthopedic surgery that serves over 750 referral partner hospitals.
All candidates must complete an acceptable background check, including references and a pre-employment drug test.