MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets is currently seeking a board-certified Surgeon, or residency-trained individual, to join the Surgery Team at our Mandeville, Louisiana hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and referral partners. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment, and is dedicated to practicing the highest quality of surgery.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We pride ourselves on the exceptional experience we create for patients, clients, referral partners and employees, and, we value that ‘MedVet Experience’ above all else.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance, 401K
- Discretionary funds and PLIT coverage are also provided for full-time team members
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
Our Louisiana medical centers are located on the north and south shores of Lake Pontchartrain and are less than 30 miles apart, separated by the world’s longest bridge (the Causeway).
To get more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvetforpets.com or to submit a confidential CV, please email Barbara Lightner DVM, DACVS at email@example.com .
All candidates must complete an acceptable background check, including references and a pre-employment drug test.